Thursday, March 11, 2010

Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton Present 2010 International Women of Courage Awards

On Wednesday, Michelle Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton presented the 2010 International Women of Courage Awards at the State Department in Washington. The First Lady almost introduced Hillary Clinton as President! Remarks below:

MRS. OBAMA: Well, thank you. This is indeed a pleasure and an honor to be here with all of you today. You all look fabulous. (Laughter.) This is a wonderful occasion.

Let me thank my dear friend, Senator -- Secretary Clinton. (Laughter.) I almost said, "President Clinton." (Laughter and applause.) But let me thank you for that kind introduction, and most of all thank you for your friendship, thank you for your support, and thank you for your indispensable advice in getting me through this first year and helping me figure out how to get my family settled in our new life in D.C.

Courtesy: Huffington Post. Click link below for full post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/10/michelle-obama-almost-cal_n_494059.html